In diagnosing and treating skin disorders, dermatology devices assist dermatologists and surgeons. They increase dermatologists’ accuracy levels while analyzing a particular type of skin disorder and are used by medical care establishments such as hospitals, dermatology clinics, physician offices, and academic research institutes.
Download Request for Sample@ https://www.kdmarketinsights.com/sample/6963
Cases of skin cancer have been rising across the globe over the years. Skin cancer accounted for 4.6% of all new cancer cases in the United States. Thus, the competition has increased among manufacturers and aided the growth of the market. There is increased demand for aesthetic surgeries such as hyper pigmentation, hair removal, acne, psoriasis, tattoo removal, wrinkle removal, skin resurfacing, and pigmented lesions others.
The dermatology devices market is anticipated to reach 14.57 billion USD by 2027. Further, the market is anticipated to witness a growth of 12.9% during forecast period. These devices help dermatologists and surgeons diagnose and treat skin disorders and are used by healthcare providers such as hospitals, dermatology clinics, physician offices, and academic research institutes.
Request for TOC @ https://www.kdmarketinsights.com/toc/6963
Dermatology Diagnostic Devices by Type
- Imaging Devices
Dermatology Treatment Devices by Type
- Light Therapy Devices
- Electrosurgical Equipment
- Liposuction Devices
- Microdermabrasion Devices
- Cryotherapy Devices
Dermatology Diagnostic Devices by Application
- Skin Cancer Diagnosis
- Other Diagnostic Applications
Dermatology Treatment Devices by Application
- Hair Removal
- Skin Rejuvenation
- Acne, Psoriasis, and Tattoo Removal
- Wrinkle Removal and Skin Resurfacing
- Body Contouring and Fat Removal
- Vascular and Pigmented Lesion Removal
- Warts, Skin Tags, and Weight Management
- Other Treatment Applications
Dermatology Devices Market by Region
- North America (The U.S. and Canada)
- Europe (U.K., Germany, France, Italy, Spain, Russia, Poland, Turkey, Switzerland, and Rest of Europe)
- Asia Pacific (Japan, China, India, Australia, South Korea, Vietnam, Philippines, Malaysia, Indonesia, Thailand, and Rest of Asia Pacific)
- Latin America (Brazil, Mexico, Columbia, Argentina, Chile, and Rest of Latin America)
- Middle East & Africa (South Africa, Saudi Arabia, UAE, Oman, Egypt, and Rest of Middle East & Africa)
Key Market Players
The key market players are:
- Alma Lasers, Ltd. (Israel),
- Cutera, Inc. (U.S.),
- Cynosure, Inc. (U.S.),
- Lumenis, Ltd. (Israel)
- Valeant Pharmaceuticals (Canada)
- DINO-LITE EUROPE/IDCP B.V.
Read More Information: https://www.kdmarketinsights.com/product/6963/dermatology-diagnostic-devices-market
KD Market Insights is a global market research and business-consulting organization that aims to provide a deep market insight to our clients, which helps them in better decision making in the dynamic environment. We have a team of highly qualified personnel that studies the market in-depth to provide our clients with better strategies to stand out in the market.
Our report covers the current market status, opportunities available in the market, growth plans, and emerging trends in order to cater to the evolving needs of the customers. We help businesses around the globe with operational improvements, technologies, emerging market trends which in-depth boost the company’s growth in the future. The reports prepared by us are customized according to the client’s needs. We inculcate high morale and ethics while preparing our report which helps in building long-term relationships with our clients.